Skip to main content

Mommy Moments: Welcoming MY TWINS :)

In just a few weeks (probably less than 3), we will be welcoming the twins - a boy and a girl. The target date is to reach my 38th week which is Feb 20. I hope I can make it through and successfully reach that target though I'm also a bit delighted by the idea of my twins being born a bit earlier - perhaps Feb 14 :) (but if that will cause them harm - in any way whatsoever, then away with you v-day bday thoughts!)







Anyway, my eldest - my lovely bubbly Yana - just turned one two days ago and I am really not sure how she would welcome the twins. I just hope she'd be able to manage it.

Right now, I know that she's quite protective of - and very much connected to - me. I can still remember how scared she was and how loudly she cried when my ob placed a doppler on my tummy and she heard the heartbeats. She might have assumed that the doctor was hurting me somehow so she started crying and she tried to pull my ob away from me.

At night (or should I say early morning), she won't sleep not until I carry her in my arms (fortunately, she doesn't require me to stand anymore). I also have to sing to her and she will only sleep if she's beside me... And during the entire day, she always wants me near.... (and that is why ever since she was born, I haven't left the house without bringing her with me).


yana, with all the oatmeal cookie crumbs

With the coming of the twins however, I don't know how things would change since the two would be needing much of my time... but I'll make it a point to give all of them my equal attention (plus an adequate amount of REAL quality time for each of my kids).


I'm really looking forward to reading the posts of my fellow mommies in MM so I can get some tips.

***************************
MOMMIES, If you have the time, PLEASE DO VISIT AND LEAVE COMMENTS on my
REAL LEAF PAPARAZZI post. Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

SASSY MOM said…
I am sure Yanna is all excited to welcome the twins. Good luck on your delivery!
Chubskulit Rose said…
Happy birthday Yana. Goodluck on your twins, may you have a safe delivery!

My Mommy Moments
wentot said…
congratulations!! My wife's also a month and a half pregnant. Would you be interested in a free breast feeding seminar? check it out. http://zenconsulting.multiply.com/
Nicely said…
You're so lucky to have a twin. Only few are blessed with such gift. Sana ako din magkaanak ng twin. Ang saya-saya ko siguro...

Btw, you might be interested to give me your vote and leave your comment sa blog entry ko for the Century Tuna Superbods Run Race Kit contest

Here’s the link po:
http://www.iamnicely.com/2010/01/my-century-tuna-superbods-run-training.html

Superthanks!
Karen said…
Wow, double celebration. Belated Happy birthday to your cute little Yana and congrats for having twins.
Happy Mommy Moments!
visit my entry in
http://titik-atibapa.com
LN said…
@SASSY MOMMY: I sure hope so. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
LN said…
@chubskulit: Thanks sis! :) Please do pray for the health and safety of the twins.
LN said…
@wentot: I would have loved to attend the seminar but I'm not allowed to travel these days..tsktsk. Thanks for the invite anyway, and thank you much for visiting my site :)
LN said…
@Nicely: I'll pray na magka-twin ka din :) already posted a comment on your century post. :) You deserve the win. Good luck! :)

***P.S. if may time ka, pa-post din po sa Real Leaf Paparazzi post ko. Thanks!
LN said…
@Karen: Thanks po! :) Will visit MM sites in a row later :) am excited sa mga tips na pwede ko makuha :) Am really happy I joined MM. :)
Dinah said…
wow twins! twin bundle of joys! goodluck, ha ha. im sure will daughter will fall in love with her siblings immediately. dami na siya kalaro :-)
LN said…
@Dinah: Thanks! I would love to see them cuddling and playing with each other :)
Anonymous said…
wow twins! fraternal pa.. Good luck on your delivery, I pray all of you will be safe. I'm also sure Yanna will be as excited to see her siblings. :)
Wow twins i like it hehhee. Have a safe delivery of your twins. Happy mommy moments. Mine is up.
Chris said…
i am sure major adjustments are about to happen.. but rest assured, everything will settle down after a few weeks...

God bless you Mommmy on your upcoming labor and delivery...

Popular posts from this blog

Real Leaf Paparazzi

I have never been a fan of sodas. Nor did I ever engage in a one-night spree with beer or vodka. Instead, I have always loved ice-cold tea. Drinking tea is a habit I’ve developed since I was in college and my ‘tea-addictivity’ has never wavered since. I’ve patiently put up with teabags for years but fortunately, bottled-up teas are now available and distributed in heaps. These days, I’m much fond of Nestea’s Real Leaf Tea and I share this fondness with my two closest “allies” – my partner in life and my younger brother. W hat follows is our one big atte mpt to encourage more people to engage in our quest for a Real Life with Coca Cola’s Real Le af tea (and of course, an attempt to get a prize from Nuffnang's exciting contest- Real Leaf Paparazzi!)… This is the typical “Juan” trying to have a Real Life. With the help of the Real Leaf tea, my brother 'John' tries to stay 100% on. He tries to relieve the exhaustion, stress, and anxiety brought by… (a) a hard day’s work as a n

Life In Taborea: The World Of Runes Of Magic

Runes of Magic (RoM) is a free massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by the Taiwanese developer Runewaker Entertainment. It's here in the Philippines now, and has been in Open Beta since January 8. My brother is addicted to the game and I have read a lot of rave reviews about it. The most frequent of which is the fact that its graphics are very appealing and quite realistic. S et in a fantasy world filled with magic, monsters, and heroes, it gives you an out of this world experience as you try out a variety of quests and battle with f ellow players and monsters. Whenever you take on your character - may it be a rogue, mage, priest, warrior, or knight, you will feel as if you're leading a double life. Those who have loved DOTA and World of Warcraft will definitely enj oy this game more. If you want to know more about the game, please check http://www.runesofmagic.com.ph/ . ............................................................. PRELUDE At times