Skip to main content

Win Paid Domain, Blog Hosting, etc. (Open Internationally)

So far, I've had no luck with contests which have free domains and web hosting as prizes but as the saying goes, you ought to try and try until you succeed (lame post)... so I'm trying my luck again with Just Another Pixel's Make a Wish contest. The grand prize would include these (but there are consolation prizes too)...

--2-year paid domain, registered on Moniker (.com, .org, .info, .net)
--$25.00 Paypal cash
--1-month paid advertising on Adgitize
--1 year free blog hosting from Pinay Mommy Online
--1 custom blog design from Lay It On Me Designs
--125x125 3-month advertising space on I Love Hate America
--125x125 1-month advertising space on Just Another Pixel and on blogs of FIVE (5) sponsors
--10,000 Entrecard credits

I really want that free domain and blog hosting and on top of that, I like the theme of this contest....waaah! so here goes the first step...


--------------------------------------



Join the Make a Wish Blog Contest over at Just Another Pixel.
Click here or on the banner above for the complete mechanics and prizes.

We would like to thank the following generous sponsors:
Please take the time to visit them.

Pinay Online Money Maker
Up Now and What's Next
Life Can't Wait
Spread the W.O.R.D.
Pinkville : Pink & Magic Convergence Zone
The Sexy Tech
Bloguardian Hellsite: Overcashed
Gadget World
Living life to the Fullest!
Designers Depot
HeartyBux
Baterya.com
Miyabe Tayo
Ramblings of the Phat
Crafty Heart
Phat Wallet
Celeb-Square
My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf
I Am a Princess, All Girls Are
Pinay Mommy Online
Mommy Rubz
Rubz Online
Mom's Hosting
Janette Toral, author of Blogging from Home
My Sweet Escape
Never Enough Stuff
Certified Foodies
My Journey to Life
Something to Live
Babies and Contests
Lay It On Me Designs
Sharing My Thoughts
The Twerp and I
JellyBelly Talks
I Love Hate America
Mukhang Pera
The Twitterer
At Home with GeoRyL
Earn Money Online with Red
Contest and Gaming craze
My Red Hot Reviews
Red is Marose



Comments

wow.. any criteria?I think you blog rocks!
Bob said…
I'd like to join the contest too., I hope i win. Lol
Bob said…
I want to join but I am a dad. LOL
LN said…
@dev catalyst: Hi! check out the contest here: http://www.justanotherpixel.net/2010/04/make-wish-blog-contest-mechanics-prizes.html

it's open to everyone who has a blog :) just make a creative post about your ultimate wish (plus the other 3 easy steps) and they might just pick you :)
LN said…
@Bob: hey, dads are welcome to join the contest too :) just check the link I gave and follow the requirements :)
LN said…
AND THANK YOU BOTH for dropping by my site :D
Free hosting said…
check our site and contact us!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Moments: Welcoming MY TWINS :)

In just a few weeks (probably less than 3), we will be welcoming the twins - a boy and a girl. The target date is to reach my 38th week which is Feb 20. I hope I can make it through and successfully reach that target though I'm also a bit delighted by the idea of my twins being born a bit earlier - perhaps Feb 14 :) (but if that will cause them harm - in any way whatsoever, then away with you v-day bday thoughts!) Anyway, my eldest - my lovely bubbly Yana - just turned one two days ago and I am really not sure how she would welcome the twins. I just hope she'd be able to manage it. Right now, I know that she's quite protective of - and very much connected to - me. I can still remember how scared she was and how loudly she cried when my ob placed a doppler on my tummy and she heard the heartbeats. She might have assumed that the doctor was hurting me somehow so she started crying and she tried to pull my ob away from me. At night (or should I say early morning), she won'

Real Leaf Paparazzi

I have never been a fan of sodas. Nor did I ever engage in a one-night spree with beer or vodka. Instead, I have always loved ice-cold tea. Drinking tea is a habit I’ve developed since I was in college and my ‘tea-addictivity’ has never wavered since. I’ve patiently put up with teabags for years but fortunately, bottled-up teas are now available and distributed in heaps. These days, I’m much fond of Nestea’s Real Leaf Tea and I share this fondness with my two closest “allies” – my partner in life and my younger brother. W hat follows is our one big atte mpt to encourage more people to engage in our quest for a Real Life with Coca Cola’s Real Le af tea (and of course, an attempt to get a prize from Nuffnang's exciting contest- Real Leaf Paparazzi!)… This is the typical “Juan” trying to have a Real Life. With the help of the Real Leaf tea, my brother 'John' tries to stay 100% on. He tries to relieve the exhaustion, stress, and anxiety brought by… (a) a hard day’s work as a n

Life In Taborea: The World Of Runes Of Magic

Runes of Magic (RoM) is a free massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by the Taiwanese developer Runewaker Entertainment. It's here in the Philippines now, and has been in Open Beta since January 8. My brother is addicted to the game and I have read a lot of rave reviews about it. The most frequent of which is the fact that its graphics are very appealing and quite realistic. S et in a fantasy world filled with magic, monsters, and heroes, it gives you an out of this world experience as you try out a variety of quests and battle with f ellow players and monsters. Whenever you take on your character - may it be a rogue, mage, priest, warrior, or knight, you will feel as if you're leading a double life. Those who have loved DOTA and World of Warcraft will definitely enj oy this game more. If you want to know more about the game, please check http://www.runesofmagic.com.ph/ . ............................................................. PRELUDE At times